Monday, January 31, 2011

Bangkok, Thailand


Arrived with Grandma, Aunt Vangie, friend Julie, and sis Gail. I am amaze with thier telecommunication, wherever I go, my cell phone will tell me where I am. It's a good tool, it helps us know we are on the right way if we ride a taxi.

Weather: Humid, hot
Thai Food: They have this aroma that is quit unique, but for a few days eating it, I miss chinese food, or any food that is not Thai.. even their kentucky fried chicken has this Thai taste..

Things to do:
*Chatuchak - great place to shop wholesale stuff, anything under the sun, very big, should take a day just to walk around.
*Siem -
*Crocodile farm - quite far, more than an hour drive.. but it is a nice experience to see their daring crocodile act, ride the elephant with their elephant show.
*Siam Square - Branded stuff shopping
*Pratunam - Another shopping district
*Red district - one of Bangkok's well known shows, tried to check it out, amazing, but for really adults only..
*Wat Phra Kaew - located within the grand palace, it's a very nice place to visit, remember to dress appropriately.
*Wat Pho - resides the largest reclining Buddha.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment